Monday, December 31, 2007

Good gravy!

I haven't posted anything here in so long!

I have done some crocheting since I last posted, but haven't taken any pictures recently. I made my dad a scarf for Christmas and a baby blanket for a friend, but no pics of either (though if Amy wants to send me a pic of her little one in her blanket, I'd love to post it!).

I've also started learning to knit and have a couple of things on the needles. I've got a scarf I'm working on in an ugly greenish/yellow yarn that I mostly just want to get rid of (I don't know what possessed me to buy this yarn!) and then I'm working on another scarf with some pretty pink yarn for Faith on circular needles. It's working up much faster than the other one.

When either of them are finished, I'll be sure to get pictures of them!

1 comment:

Amy L Buitendyk said...

send me an email and I will send you a pic...

amy at amyleestravel dot come